The unforeseen circumstance in any form of natural disaster may cause a major problem in power grid. In such an incident, utilities should have a clear action plan toward urgent recovery of the power distribution network, nevertheless, renovation job is always complicated. Even regardless of the incidents, utilities may plan to establish a new substation but due to several barriers such as constraint of land, inadequate budget, limited time etc. that project may not be feasible. Prefabricated substation could be a great solution to overcome the aforesaid challenges. Hexing offers both stationary (containerize) as well as the portable (trailer-mounted) type of prefabricated substation.
Prefabricated substation is an integrated and modular solution to meet the requirements of the urgent projects and overcome several barriers. It has following advantages over the traditional method of implementing substation projects:
· It is prefabricated and ready for installation (saving time and cost while maintaining high quality)
· Occupies minimum land and space.
· The solution includes Intelligent Cabin Module, HV Incoming Module, MV Distribution Module, Power Transformer Module as
well as Auxiliary Module (All-in-one!).
· Design could be customized based on the special requirements.
· Modular Design
· Fast Installation
· Cost Efficiency
· Minimum land requirement
· Minimum civil works
· Minimum set up & commissioning at site
· Flexibility in design (customized solution)